Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's My Birthday and I'll Dream If I Want To...

Something people may or may not know about me is, I am a music fanatic. I am addicted to music, I need it around me at all times. Some of my favorite artists have to be attached to my hip because I never know when I'm going to need a fix.

I have found there are certain people that share this addiction with me and as soon as we hear something, hot and new it's like..."Yo, did you hear this!!!?" That's why I love art so much because, art is full of passion and passion needs to be shared. So, being up early, I feel the need to share something with you.

The reason I am a huge Beyonce fan is because I fell in love with her voice on her ballads, such as Killing Time, Crazy Feelings and Dangerously In Love but it seems that my favorite song on I Am...Sasha Fierce has become a ballad as well. Hmmmmm...Bey, you never cease to amaze me.




*Song courtesy of imeem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment