Saturday, September 12, 2009

All of The Above...


Trying to keep up with all the events in San Diego is like skate boarding on sand, almost impossible to do. What is interesting is, as a photographer, I atleast try to keep tabs on events that I have either not been to or actually peak my interest. I guess you could say I am a boss and can pick and choose what I want to shoot. Sounds cool, but it has to be like that or else I would be out every single night covering every event including the weekly local San Diego sensation taco tuesday.

Without being redundant, I try to cover events that have some type of substance meaning they are special events or one time occurences.

Labor Day, happens to be once a year so it holds some weight as it represents the last day of summer and the last official time you can wear white, but hey living in San Diego, its always warm which means you can always wear white. Well, don't tell that to Maino or he may just smack you while wearing his trademark black bandana...

Speaking of Maino, Ridiculous Entertainment and San Diego Native and Fan Favorite Show Magazine cover model Diznee hosted an event featuring Maino including a special performance with R and B singer Tommy Redding. To be real, Tommy Redding is becoming a sensation and is definitely someone to watch for.

To SSD, I have to report some people complained about the show saying it wasn't what they thought, but without selling dreams Maino only has three radio singles THAT he PERFORMED, so I don't know what more people could want. I guess firebreathing dragons and people suspended from 60 feet wires? Ha! Belo (the club where the performance was held) isn't THAT big.

Anyway,
Check out the photos from the
Labor Day Maino show

No comments:

Post a Comment