Friday, August 27, 2010

P5...

Before I say anything, I have to say good things don't necessarily come to those who wait, but great things definitely come to those who have P5!

Passion, persistence, patience, perseverance and being proactive.

Many of those that know me, might know I am #teamblackberry and have been for some time.

At one point in time on a whim, I actually emailed blackberry.com's "contact us" page in order to CREATE a promotional job for myself in Southern California for how I represent my "crackberry" to the fullest.

Thinking I would never get a response, I kept on doing my day to day business, and to my surprise I did eventually get a response email saying in a nutshell, thanks but move to Canada*, fill out the online application and don't call us we will call you. HA!

At that time, for me to even getting any response email was a dream come true.

Fast forward 3 years later with the explosion of social networking taking over, I of course was all about blasting to everyone in my network that #teamblackberry was the way to go.

I guess I didn't have to go to Canada, because Canada came to me, via Internet.

I was honored to receive an invite to test out new blackberry software before it hit the masses. SCORE! Think big, work efficiently, and keep it pushing is my motto for accomplishing dreams.

Well, this next feat was a dream come true for sure. After a few months of testing different software and giving my personal feedback, I received another email to test out the NEWEST Blackberry on the market, The Blackberry Torch.

Research In Motion the company that makes Blackberry Devices has provided me with a new Blackberry to Test out and believe me this product is indeed the truth, literally.

I have been using a Blackberry since Operating System 4.1 and now to be honored with the privilege of testing out the newest system 6.0 and the newest mobile device is amazing.

For those that are not tech savvy, imagine eating shrimp a la carte every day, loving it to the fullest and then some magic voice saying, "here you go, have some some vegetables, Steak and your favorite beverage."

You would probably jump for joy! Well, that's what RIM providing 6.0 does for me.

Anyway, everyday I continue to realize, no matter how big or small, if you have a passion, don't give up on your dreams and continue to strive for achievement.

Your hard work and dedication will eventually pay off.

Now, since we are talking about following dreams, how about RIM or Blackberry hire Ivan S. Harris Photography to photograph one of those Fancy Blackberry release parties hosted by Drake?

One can only dream right? Well, with my new Torch provided by RIM, I'm definitely onto a good start.


*RIM is a Canadian based company
*video courtesy of www.crackberry.com

1 comment:

  1. dude that is really cool! congrats!

    you've always been a mover & a shaker

    ReplyDelete