Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Game - Brake Lights hosted by Dj Skee (Mixtape)

It seems The Game has been laying low and for good reason. Personally, I had been reluctant on Game for a minute since he hasn't been dropping that heat like he has done in the past.

Honestly, I just wasn't sure how his new material would be after the not so decent reviews of Shake.

I'm always trying to erase the hype, so of course when I heard more than 5 people talking about Brake Lights, I finally had to see what the madness was about.

I can't lie, his new mixtape Brake Lights is true heat. I was skeptical but after the first 5 songs, I knew he had something good on his hands. It seems once again DJ Skee knows how to bring artists back into the spotlight correctly. What a good way to return.

Hopefully, he can keep the momentum up for his up coming album...The R.E.D. Album.

Anyway, thanks to http://www.chicagonow.com/ and XXL for the mixtape plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment