Monday, November 8, 2010

Kanye West - Love Hate (Mixtape)

For all of those people (cough...me...cough) waiting for birthday gifts on November 18th, I have a solution...come to my party hosted by Shock G, then hang with me at the Chargers/Broncos football game and of course buy me a copy of Kanye's new CD. (What a busy birthday week I will have...).

Since its only November 8th, I have to wait 10 days for the debauchery to commence.

If you haven't figured out by now, yes this post is intended for me! I basically can't wait for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy to drop so I searched the web for any type of snippets, unfinished, non mastered songs and to my surprise found this mixtape entitled Love Hate with some of the featured songs, snippets and full tracks from the Runaway Video.

What's cool is I KNOW with all the leaked songs out, Kanye will freak the tracks so the album versions will be completely different from the leaked versions we've already been hearing.

Anyway...

This should give me...you a fix until the album drops November 22nd.

Kanye West - Love Hate (mixtape)

*mixtape credit The Music Spot (www.kylekorpi.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment