Monday, November 29, 2010

T.I. - Poppin Bottles Feat Drake (New Music)

I don't know where to start. After the birthday week I just had, I am so motivated to live the "Birthday Lifestyle" Year Around. I was treated like a king for a whole week. I have the greatest friends, family and business associates in the world.

The interesting thing is that some people live this birthday/king lifestyle daily, and once you get a taste of "the life", its addictive.

This year was definitely a motivational tool to keep me striving towards acheiving my dreams for sure. The thing I learned is the most important thing to this lifestyle is positivity, i.e. always believing "yes you can."

Through continuous positive energy I was able to start my birthday week off by going to Vegas on Monday to party with Mr. toot It and Boot it, YG.

Tuesday brought forth antics with Tre from Z90 FM and DJ Ironic. Wednesday, I was damn near front Row at the Usher OMG Tour thanks to Usher's Uncle Duron Raymond.

Thursday was my actual Birthday with a 3d Lightshow event hosted by Savvy Thursdays @207 Hardrock San Diego.

Friday, Shock G from Digital Underground hosted my official birthday party giving mad birthday shouts and even performed a 2pac birthday rap for me.

Saturday we were Popping Bottles at Barfly in the prestigious La Jolla, California area of San Diego.

Sunday was industry night at Hardrock with Mr. Mobeze Incorporated himself and Monday was the Chargers vs Broncos Monday Night Football game with my good friend Rosario.

I had a hell of a week for sure.

Now I am not bragging what so ever, but what I'm saying is motivation and positive energy are a motha....

Obviously, I won't live like that because every week can't be my birthday week, and I am thankful to have had that opportunity but then again if a person is focused and stays motivated towards his or her goals that person could live like Mariah Carey or Usher.

The funny thing about the birthday week is after it was officially over, T.I.s latest album would leak which is unfortunate but the hot song of the week would happen to be the song entitled Poppin Bottles featuring Drake.

After hearing this song, its obvious: time to get back to work in order to live the birthday lifestyle daily.

T.I. - Poppin Bottles Feat Drake

*credit www.globalgrind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment