Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kanye West - Blame Game (Full Version)

Good morning Music Heads! #ScorpioSeason always brings me good fortune and cheer! So of course I have no choice but to share my birthday month celebration with you all.

Being in the entertainment industry, I am usually privileged and honored to get jewels before they officially drop and today was no different. I woke up and to my surprise the entire song for Blame Game has hit the streets.

I will say Kanye West has set a new standard for how your work ethic should be if you call yourself an artist. Too many times people get involved with something because of the commodity aspect of it. When that happens, the passion is lost and the over all product loses value because of the lack of heart and effort put in.

But Kanye with his non-stop motivation and hard working dedication towards honing and mastering his craft, "yeezy taught me" this is the only way to become great, regardless of the monetary gain that potentially can be involved.

By yeezy continuously dropping free music on G.O.O.D. Fridays, it shows his passion towards his art and I am compelled to buy his new album just because I want to support good work ethic as well as to pay homage to the actual heart and soul of a true artistic spirit giving everything to achieve a goal.

Or maybe it could just be because I like the music and want to give myself something G.O.O.D. for my birthday? Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment