Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shannon Elizabeth & Iyaz At Hardrock

You know you're at the popping spot of the night when you see NFL probowlers, Hollywood celebrities and chart topping artists performing in the San Diego Gaslamp.

What's interesting is people have this preset idea about San Diego being a laid back, beach community, but at times the SOCAL element can really come out to play.

Recently, Shannon Elizabeth, (American Pie, That 70's Show) was hanging out with NFL players, Kassim Osgood, Kirk Morrison and Vincent Jackson to name a few for a night on the town.

Actually, Osgood called upon his celebrity friends to celebrate his last week in San Diego as a Charger after recently being signed to the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The night also engaged in a live performance from Iyaz performing his hit Like A Melody to go along with the festivities.

Now how about this little addition. Shannon was recently in Vegas for an appearance which happened to be my good friend @thatdudejuelz's birthday, but I couldn't make it do to me being sick that weekend.

I was really bummed about not being able to go to Vegas. I guess God knew this and brought the party to me. Also, this time around it was another good friend of mine @kalvinr's birthday so everything worked out.

I got to meet Shannon, I celebrated another friend's birthday and I was also working this event so I got paid to party!

The moral of the story is everything happens for a reason so keep working towards your goals because you never know when the opportunity you seek will fall in your lap.


Photos from Hardrock Here...

No comments:

Post a Comment