Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ciara - Ride featuring Ludacris

I was ALMOST at a loss of words when I saw this video simply because if anyone has ever said Ciara fell off, I think she might have literally punched them in the face, stepped on top of them with the 6's and pop and locked her way to her rightful position with this home run.

I personally have been a Ciara fan since "Goodies", so to see new, refined, but still CiCi material just gets me amped.

Being a hobbyist, yet seasoned dancer myself, I always enjoy a good routine. CiCi doesn't hold back either. By watching her get those steps right on point makes me wanna tweet DJ Ironic or DJ BirdyBird on Twitter right now to have my song ready for when I step in the club!

Ciara's Ride video proves that sometimes you may get lost and caught up in the "hype" but if you ever happen to doubt yourself, go back to what made you "YOU", in essence your roots and everything will fall in place.

In my opinion, by being raw, edgy and in yo FACE, This video is actually amazing to me.

What I have learned is to not ponder on what others think of you, and let your BASIC INSTINCTS and heart lead you to where you need to be.


1 comment: