Friday, February 19, 2010

Recap...

So I have been away from pointing out Dream Sellers and catching false hope for a while, and I know A lot of events have happened since my last entry. I do apologize for the absence. So I will try to recap while also catching up.

For starters, the New Orleans Saints won the 2010 Superbowl after Indianapolis Colts Quarterback Peyton Manning threw the game blowing interception to lose 31-17. Congrats to the Saints for a great game.

Fashion guru Alexander McQueen passed away the morning of New York Fashion Week 2010's Opening Day. It was a terrible loss to the fashion industry for sure. I want to say, Rest in peace and my condolences go to his family.

Chris Brown released the second R&B Gangsta Grillz mixtape. The only other R&B, DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz mixtape was R. Kelly's Demo Tape, so C. Breezy better come with the heat on that endeavour. Let me know your thoughts on his mixtape 'In My Zone".

Beyonce is still the Queen by becoming the top selling female of the decade with the most gold and platinum plaques. Usher shocked the world when he wore capris to his performance at the NBA 2010 All-Star Game.

Haiti's devastating earthquake brought out an on pour of world support as well as a remake of We Are The World featuring some of today's hottest artists.

A man flew a small airplane into the IRS building because he was tired of paying taxes and Tiger Woods finally came out of seclusion since November 2009, to issue his first public apology for his infidelities.

Every story I have mentioned has some sort of hype in it and I usually would give commentary, but for once, I will leave that up to you. As you can see, many transactions have taken place in the last two weeks.

*sidenote* I have also started my graphic poetry/literary writing again which I will preview here from time to time so definitely be on the look out for that.

I have also added a few treats to the site, so make sure you check out our added affiliates and some new links.

Thanks for keeping up with Stop Selling Dreams and as always challenge yourself to erase the hype by uncovering the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment