Friday, February 19, 2010

Carry Out...

Ahhh yes, I love this time around when new music videos are released! As most people do now-a-days, albums tend to leak so you get a chance to hear the album before hand and pick out your favorite songs all while hoping that the artist will release "yo song" as the next single and video.

Well that time has come for Timbaland on Shock Value 2.

The song Carry Out featuring Justin Timberlake was my instant favorite during my private "pre-listen" party. To me, the song is a smoothed out good ole cut that just takes me back to those dance Jam parties back in the day.

This song is also my I'm Focused song of the day, as I have an early morning call time for a photosession with one of my clients moving to New York for the summer. Can we say FIST PUMP!!! I'm Excited.

Anyway...

People always make a funk about videos, and I personally take them as enhancements, you don't need them but its nice to have. I like the song either way, and I'm glad that Timbaland chose to release Carry Out as a "single" for those that may not have picked up his album. This way the fans will still get a chance to enjoy the music.

Okay without further delay, here is the video for Timbaland and Justin Timberlake's latest musical effort...




*shout to thisis50.com for following me on twitter and giving me a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment