Thursday, December 16, 2010

The I.$.H. Presents...In The Morning (Mixtape)

A year after The I.$.H. Presents The Late Night Sessions R&B groove mix, I have decided to make a new R&B slow mix entitled In The Morning to follow up. I do have to thank a few special friends and a VERY special twitter/BBM friend for giving me inspiration to be able to make this new mixtape CD.

I thought Late Night Sessions would be my last R&B DJ mixtape, but I love music too much and always want people to hear and feel the passion that I have for the music.

I know a lot of people were waiting patiently for this, so without further ado...

For the record, I am not singing, this is a collection of my favorite new and hot R&B songs mixed together for your pleasure.

Also, this is for promotional use only! I am not trying to make money from this project, I just one day would like to be a TV Host/Music Personality...lol




*Photo provided by PJ from www.Afterdarc.net

No comments:

Post a Comment