Monday, December 13, 2010

Diddy Dirty Money - Ass On The Floor ft Swizz Beatz (Video)


All aboard! The Last Train To Paris has finally arrived and everyone that's taking this ride needs to get they ass to the floor immediately. Most people that know me, know I love to dance and don't need to drink to kick it off either.

When I first heard this song, I automatically related to it because I like to dance and don't care who's watching and what they think.

As Swizz Beatz says, "when you're in the club, get ya ass on the floor, them haters can't tell you nothing!" I love that line. The funny thing is I just heard this song yesterday and then saw the video today, so I immediately had to post it for the people.

Shoutout to http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/ for the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment