Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To WHO!?

If there was ever a reason to be motivated to accomplish your goals, I think NOW is the time. So before I say anything else... in the words of Jay-Z, "Catch Up!!!" He'll Show Us How To Do This, Son...

I'm sure its not the first time, but in the eyes of the hip hop community, Jay-Z has set the standard in what it means to truly accomplish your goals and realize your dreams.

This past weekend the Jiggaman bought his wife Beyonce an Island for her 29th birthday.


What did you get for your 29th birthday? I can't wait to see what she will get for the Dirty 30!

The reality is, no matter how big or small the island is, he bought her an island that she can escape to if things ever get too tough.

If that is not motivation, I don't know what is. I would love to be able to buy my __FILL IN THE BLANK HERE__ an Island.

Happy birthday, Bey!

To everyone else, including me...GET TO WORK!

*sidenote: the good thing is now you can slack off for the time being with your gift giving all while saying, "Hey, this is all I have, I'm sorry I can't buy YOU an island!" Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah man I hear ya.... back to the drawing board, I'll shoot a bunch of articles to you this week ...... Including the Epic Concert @ Yankee Stadium Tuesday night.... Let's do this I$H!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete