Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kelly Rowland - Motivation feat Lil Wayne (Official Video)



Regardless of what type of work needs to be done, I think we all need motivation at times, and its always even better to get motivation from a sexy, sultry songstress like Kelly Rowland. It doesn't hurt to add some help from the lyrical talents of Weezy F. Baby either.

This song Motivation can be taken a few ways, but I will leave the lyrical artistic interpretation up to the imagination. The end result is we should continuously be stimulated...I mean MOTIVATED to go get whatever it is we want to obtain in life.

I will leave the rest of the commentary for you all.

After viewing Kelly Rowland in this video, I'm suddenly motivated...to grab a TALL glass of cold water to drink, its kind of hot in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment