Sunday, May 18, 2014

Iggy Azalea Performs at House Of Blues San Diego




"Once you go great, you never go good, you never go back, even if you could..."

Some of the truest words to live by found in the lyrics from Australian rap artist Iggy Azalea's song "Change Your Life" featuring T.I.   Life should be about progressing, growing, gaining a better perspective and moving on to the next level and then repeating the process.

I have to say, I wasn't really an Iggy Azalea fan, but a live performance can change everything.  The energy, the crowd, the music and the artist can all blend together as never before to bring foresight to something you all may relate to.  The music.

As I was shooting this concert, the song Change Your Life hit me at the right moment at the right time.  I was already excited about shooting the concert because Iggy Azalea is one of the hottest artists out, it was her first time in San Diego and my true passion is the fusion of music and photography. i.e. a musical performance.

DJ Wizz Kidd cues the music.  The song "Change Your Life" plays. "Have you ever wished your life would change, woke up and you lived your dreams?" I'm sure everyone has felt this and I am no different.

Sometimes, things don't always go as you planned, but the key is to continue making strides in the direction you want to go.

The truth is, as long as you stay focused on your goal and continue heading in the right direction, the opportunities are endless.  You never know when while on your path, you will meet someone that will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment