Thursday, December 22, 2011

Drake - The Motto ft. Lil Wayne & Tyga (Official Video)


Drake ~ The Motto Featuring Lil Wayne & Tyga (Official Video) from OctobersVeryOwn on Vimeo.

Yesterday with much delight, the visuals for Drake's hit song The Motto dropped to the masses.

Drake, Lil Wayne And Tyga flew to the YAY Areaaaa to film Drake's latest single from his platinum selling sophomore album Take Care in ode to Mac Dre and The Bay Area Sound.

This heavily influenced NorCal beat produced by T-Minus instantly makes you move your feet into the hyphy movement while doing the thizz face along with all things Bay Area.

Speaking of Bay Area influence, if you look closely, you can see Lil Wayne ghost riding his whip.

Truthfully, I am big on credibility so of course I love the fact that Drake actually went to film in San Francisco.  I also respect that he has Mac Dre's Mom and Bay Area legendary rapper E-40 signing off on their stamp of approval of the video/track via cameo.

Anyway, check out the video and leave your thoughts.  I'm gonna watch the video again just to feel the energy and start jerkin' like I still have dreads. I know...


No comments:

Post a Comment