Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Diddy - Dirty Money - I Hate That You Love Me (Official Video)

The new visuals for Diddy-Dirty Money's "I Hate That You Love Me" have dropped. I love the crisp colors and the quick, flash through scenes are dope but I definitely love the musicianship within this song the most.

Being an old school bandgeek, I love the sounds of percussion, Horns, Strings and all other instrumentation Incorporated in my favorite genre of Hip-Hop. To me, producers still just using an MPC drum machine to make beats is boring, and I feel Diddy's production team came with that heat on The Last Train To Paris.

Other artists should take note and step the game up. To quote Jay-Z, "Give the drummer some, no really, Give The DRUMMER some..." ...Props that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment